Protecting Your Interests In Family Law Disputes
When you are facing a major challenge in your family life, it’s crucial to work with a lawyer who will stand up for your interests. You will have to live with the outcome of your case for a long time.
At Jose A. Rodriguez, we will help you start the next chapter of your life on the right foot. Attorney Jose A. Rodriguez has more than 15 years of experience providing family law services in central Florida. Mr. Rodriguez is a certified family law mediator, which means he is able to steer many disputes toward a resolution without the need for costly litigation. But he is also prepared to fight for your rights in court whenever necessary.
Our firm offers a wide range of family law services, including:
- Divorce: We offer comprehensive legal support throughout the divorce process and all related matters so that you can start the next chapter of your life on the right foot.
- Parenting time: We will help you assert your parental rights so that you can maintain a strong relationship with your child or children.
- Mediation: We offer mediation services as an alternative means of resolving legal disputes without litigation. This can save you both time and money and may contribute to a more stable environment when children are involved. Attorney Jose A. Rodriguez is a Florida Supreme Court-certified family law mediator.
- Paternity: We assist parents in embracing the rights and responsibilities of parenthood by legally documenting their biological relationship to their child.
- Adoption: Our firm helps loving guardians formalize their parental relationship with the children in their lives. We represent stepparents, grandparents and anyone else seeking to provide a safe and happy home for a child.
- Prenuptial agreements: By laying out clear expectations at the start of your marriage, you can avoid many disputes in the future. We will help you identify the most important questions and formally record your agreement for future reference.
- Modifications: Families change over time, and arrangements around custody, support and other matters will inevitably need to change as well. We can help you update family arrangements in a way that reflects your interests.
- Domestic violence protection orders: Everyone deserves to feel safe, especially at home. If you believe that a spouse, romantic partner or family member poses a risk to your safety or that of your children, a protection order can quickly create the space you need to safely begin seeking a solution to the dispute that has jeopardized your safety.
Get More Information At An Initial Consultation
To learn more about how we can help in your case, call 407-686-1670 or email us to schedule a consultation in our office, by telephone or by Skype. We work hard to keep our clients informed, and we provide timely and thorough answers as quickly as possible.
From our office in Orlando, we represent clients throughout central Florida. We are a bilingual law firm offering legal services in both English and Spanish.